Certified Document Translation

Certified translations are usually required if you are submitting foreign-language documents to a court of law or regulatory agency like INIS. The most common official documents requiring certified translations are birth certificates, marriage certificates and college transcripts.

If you need to submit a certified translation, check first to see specially what kind of certification you need. You also may need to have your document notarized and apostilled. Documents issued in Ireland in order to be used in Brazil it is required to be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – DFA.